Saturday 12 May 2012

Welcome

So.....First blog post then. A bit about me first to kick off with I suppose: I'm Jamie. A thirty year old man-child. My main interests (what this blog will be about) are films, comics, books, videogames and Warhammer. The cornerstones of geekdom, if you will.

I have a fiancee, Samantha. Obviously this blog will not be going down the private life route, but now you know who she is in case I mention her on here. She's also a Burlesque performer for Secrets of the Boudoir Burlesque and co-runs a Burlesque class. I may do a blog on this in the future to help spread the word.

Over the next few days/weeks, I'll be posting more About Me stuff, breaking it down into those interests of mine. So watch out for those.

Let's have a look around the blog. Obviously - having just started out - this is all a work-in-progress and is likely to change and swap around etc.

But across the top you have various tabs:

JD's Gaming Blog - Here you'll find a link to the latest episode of my gaming blog - powered by Avatar Kinect. I don't claim to be an expert in gaming, I just like to play games and I occasionally video blog about them. You'll also find a link on there to my YouTube channel where you can watch all the previous episodes.

Happening this Week - In here will be a round-up of things happening, er...., this week.You know, stuff I have planned, games I'll playing, things like that.

Geek's Corner - Here you'll find photographs of some of my Games Workshop models.Enjoy and feel free to comment.

Recommendations - In here I plan to post stuff like links to other people's blogs, YouTube videos I think will interest you, and so on.

So, stay tuned for more. I hope you enjoy my attempt at a blog.

JD

No comments:

Post a Comment